ARA Research New AFM
Nanotechnology, despite being at the forefront of modern science and engineering, is rarely taught in detail at the middle and high school levels. Educational ARA-AFM is designed to meet this important need.
- Providing training materials to meet the demands of students in nano-technology.
- Teaching principles of imaging in nano and bio technology
- Teaching nano-particles, nanometric bio-samples, carbon& titanium nano tubes etc.
- Teaching scientific logics behind AFM functioning modes
- Real practicing of nano imaging by AFM.
Main features :
- Scanning range : 50 microns
- Sample movement range : 7mm
- Maximum sample roughness : 5 microns
- Maximum sample thickness : 5mm
- Maximum sample dimension : 10 * 10 mm
System special features :
Software special features :
- User-friendly for imaging
- Easy adjustment of scanning point
- Movement of micrometre-actuator in X and Y directions
- Adjusting the light intensity inside head
- Measurement of dimensional sizes in all images
- Adjusting capability of various scanning parameters
Educational AFM is presented in the following modes :
- Contact mode
- Non-Contact mode